YarlingtonLocation: Lupin Way Yeovil BA22 8WN
Tel: 01935 404500
Our mission is ‘Building Communities’ and we are guided towards that by six themed strategies; Resident Involvement; Homes & Services; Viability; Community Investment; People; and Growth.
Yarlington is a high performing organisation with ambitious plans to improve. We will deliver the very highest quality service to our residents, partners and the local community and we will use our financial strength to meet the aims of our partner organisations and of our Board.
Our Objectives are;
- To be a community focussed culture, investing in our communities as places where people chose to live, learn and work.
- To provide great homes and services that people need and want.
- To optimise the long term viability of the business.
- To be a people centred organisation.
- To deliver growth that supports our wider business objectives.
- To place residents at the heart of everything we do.
Funding and staff resource has been invested into a variety of initiatives, all designed to benefit the wider community and to help individuals and communities to realise their potential.
Yarlington was proud to be awarded ‘Investors In People’ Gold in December 2011, in recognition of the high standards of employee investment, support and engagement achieved across the business.